Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Makers in Business Episode 6 - JJ Long of JJ Artworks


New episode of Makers in Business now available! Click the image above to view it on my Vimeo channel. This month I interviewed JJ Long of JJ Artworks about being a fine art painter and the special challenges that represents to a maker in business. I hope you love our chat as much as I did!

Here's a link to the audio only version, (you can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes)
Audio only of Episode 6

 Find JJ on the Web: http://jjartworks.com






2 comments:

  1. I love this show. You asked so many interesting questions ! JJ gave great answers.

    What a wonderful and varied group of guests you have interviewed in just six episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, thanks again for the opportunity to be on your TV show. I had a blast and I wish you continued success on your trek to stardom :)

    Cheers,

    -J.J.

    ReplyDelete