Monday, February 3, 2014

Makers in Business with Liz Smith Ep 209 Salley Mavor

This interview I did with Salley Mavor was so much fun! I had never met Salley before. She is a friend of Mimi Kirchner's though, so I knew my audience would love learning more about her work. Salley's wee worlds are intricate and gorgeous. Watch our fascinating interview and find out how she got started on her current path and how she sells her work nowadays.



Link to the video on Vimeo:
http://vimeo.com/madeinlowell/salleymavor

Find the audio only version of this interview here:

Or subscribe on iTunes

Find Salley Mavor online here:
weefolkstudio.com/

My show airs locally in Lowell on LTC Comcast Channel 8 on Tuesdays at 6:30 PM and Thursdays at 8:30. New shows monthly. For more information about Lowell Local Access TV, visit http://LTC.org















1 comment:

  1. Your father and I loved watching this show. Salley is interesting and creative, and her story captured our attention right away. Her work is beautiful, and the two of you had wonderful rapport. Another great Makers episode !

    ReplyDelete