Thursday, November 1, 2012

Makers in Business Episode 7 - Akshata Nayak of The Orange Owl

I am so delighted to present Episode 7 of Makers in Business, my local access TV interview show where we discuss the business side of creativity.

I met Akshata at a craft show in 2011 and blogged about her and her business here on the blog. I've always found her products delightful and her story fascinating and I hope you do too! Click the picture below to go to the Vimeo page with the video.


Here is the link to the audio only version of the show: Audio only link on Podbean

Or subscribe to the audio only as a podcast on iTunes!

The show airs locally in Lowell on LTC Comcast Channel 8 on Tuesdays at 6:30 PM and Thursdays at 8:30. New shows monthly. For more information about Lowell Local Access TV, visit http://LTC.org

 Please find The Orange Owl online here: The Orange Owl






2 comments:

  1. This is lovely. What a delightful interview, both of you sparkle.

    Akshata's story is fascinating, she is beautiful and smart, and you bring all that out with your excellent choice of questions.

    On top of that, I love how your show looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous interview!I loved hearing Akshata's story. Her chemistry and nutrition background has brought her down this unexpected, yet wonderful, path.

    Akshata- I hope your business continues to grow at a pace that you determine. You are so smart about that business stuff, even if you don't think you are!

    ReplyDelete