Friday, November 21, 2008

Status Of Felting Agreement


My glassy eyed smile speaks volumes! I am very pleased at what I have been able to create, but there is always more that can be done.


I have gotten to a point where I feel I can set up at a craft show with a lovely display. Now I want to fill in a bit of backstock in case people actually buy my things!

You can see above a quick mock-up of the new table arrangement I will use for my two big shows, Worcester and South Boston. I even sewed a table skirt out of a flat sheet! It's all coming together :)

9 comments:

  1. That looks great! We'll see you in Worcester tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!! That's not tomorrow! hahaha! I guess we'll see you next week, actually!! Now I have to find something else to do tomorrow....hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) You Look Mahvelous my darling!

    B) So does all your awesome schwag...holy busy bee!

    C) I was just looking at Bow Tie Kid the other day and thinking of you and Matt Damon et all, getting your mittens in your wet wool smelly grade 5 cloakroom. Good Times.

    xo,
    A~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even glassy, your eyes sparkle. Oh, and you have beautiful items ready for all your shows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your items are so beautiful, you have been working and working, and still you can smile and still you can blog.

    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Kristin, see you next week!

    Button, I heart you so bad, and I'm sure MD would too if he took the time to get to know you.

    Thanks Dell Smith!

    Cindy, LOL I emailed you
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/madeinlowell/462201576/in/set-72157600073589099/

    Thanks mom!! I hert you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I came across your blog randomly a few weeks ago while looking at crafters' blogs, and I just wanted to tell you how gorgeous your stuff is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Cassie, that's really sweet! I left a comment on one of your blog posts a while back :)

    ReplyDelete