I've been blog-tagged by Sandra Eileen Artisan Jewelry. I'm supposed to post 7-10 random things about myself.
1) I know the words to more than one Bob Wills song and I like to sing along. Loud.
2) I haven't eaten sugar in over three years.
3) I am a compulsive collector; don't let me near a Salvation Army, thrift shop or yard sale. It isn't pretty.
4) My college guidance counselor asked me why I took sculpture, painting, printmaking AND drawing when I didn't "need to" to get my degree.
5) I met my husband by answering his online ad in 1999.
6) Sometimes unexpected things make me cry. Example 1) Seeing my sister's beautiful face across the dinner table, Example 2) John Singer Sargent paintings, Example 3) A group of neighborhood men singing x-mas carols in a store I was working at. (THAT was embarassing!)
7) For being so realistic and cynical, I have no trouble believing my horoscope.
8) I have done, at various times, for work: picture framing, figurine sculpting, hand assembly of high-end invitations, porcelain repair and t-shirt painting, among many others.
9) Every random job I ever had contained an aspect that was crucial later in moving my life forward.
10) I am an atheist and an optimist.
I choose to tag Glass Beach next...(hope she don't hate me)