Monday, November 26, 2007

Hello there :)

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving, we did! We visited D's sister and her 3 great kids down in rural Rhode Island. The weather was fantastic on Thanksgiving day, warm and sunny. We relaxed and ate great food and enjoyed the company and missed family members not present. I made cranberry sauce and a cheesecake, both sugar-free. (Yes, that's more applesauce back there!)


We also enjoyed the antics of their great animal family members, falling hopelessly in love with the dog and two cats.



I have been busy this week, this is the final push before the first of two December Open Studios and I want to be sure I have lots of items for sale! I got a little lit tree for my studio, but I don't think I'll have time to decorate it this year, ironic, I know :)



Right now I have an egg ornament entered in this month's PCAGOE challenge. Take a moment to view the entries and vote for your favorite!

2 comments:

  1. That egg ornament!!!!
    So beautiful!!!
    I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful ornament! The colour is great for that tree of yours too.

    ReplyDelete